Login

Final Call for MTB Permits

< Back to MountainBikeNI  Start a New Topic

chris armstrong
Administrator
This user joined in Aug 2009 and has made 16 posts.
Posted on 14 August 2013 at 18:00
Further to our previous post ALL organisations wishing to lead mountain biking i.e. coaching or guiding either on a commercial or non-commercial basis on Northern Ireland's mountain bike trail centres must apply for an 'Annual Mountain Biking Permit.'

In agreement with each trail managing council, MountainBikeNI will only promote official permit holders and council appointed official trailhead providers after Mon 19th Aug 2013.

Castlewellan & Rostrevor Mountain Bike Trails

The permit for the Castlewellan Mountain Bike Trails and/or Rostrevor Mountain Bike Trails will be issued by the respective local council and administered by the Mourne Mountain Bike Ranger employed by Mourne Heritage Trust.

The permit application form can be downloaded from http://www.mountainbikeni.com/useful-info/mountain-bike-permits/

Davagh Forest Trails

Cookstown District Council also operate a permit system for the Davagh Forest Trails. Please contact John Howard from Cookstown District Council on john.howard@cookstown.gov.uk for more information.

Barnett Demesne Trails

Belfast City Council intends to establish a permit system - further information will be available by mid September.

This topic has been viewed 338 times and has had 1 replies:

Post a Reply

Far and Wild
User
This user joined in Mar 2011 and has made 1 posts.
Posted on 18 August 2013 at 23:49
Chris,
Will be filling the Davagh one out in the morning. Got a pdf version and can't fill it in on my comp, so have to print off and re-scan. Let me know by email please if there is a time cut-off (hello@farandwild.co.uk) if not I'll assume 5pm.
Thanks,
Lawrence

Post a Reply