Login

Tollymore National Outdoor Centre - Industry Survey

< Back to General Discussion  Start a New Topic

chris scott
Administrator
This user joined in Oct 2008 and has made 319 posts.
Posted on 29 July 2014 at 10:02
Hi all,

Please find below information relating to a survey that Tollymore National Outdoor Centre is carrying out with those involved in the outdoor sector.

Kind Regards,

Chris Scott
Activity Tourism Manager
Outdoor Recreation NI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tollymore National Outdoor Centre, based in the Mournes, Co Down is currently carrying out a proactive customer feedback process with key stakeholders, customers and potential customers in order to improve our ability to deliver leadership / coaching courses for those operating in the outdoor sector.

Therefore I am keen to hear from both owner / managers and instructors operating within:
- Private sector activity providers
- Education Library Boards
- Community / Voluntary sector
- Freelance Instructors
- Club

If you are receiving this survey as an owner / manager I would be grateful if you could circulate to the relevant staff / volunteers within your organisation.

I would be delighted to receive your input, whether you have previously been a customer of Tollymore National Outdoor Centre or not, therefore you do not need a detailed knowledge of the centre in order to respond. All responses will be anonymous and any information will only be made available as part of the total results for the survey.

All respondents will have the opportunity to enter our FREE PRIZE DRAW to WIN a Sherpa Amdo Tech Fleece worth £90. Entry deadline is 4 p.m. on Thursday 7th August 2014.

I look forward to receiving your response.

The survey is available at the following link
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TNOC_Industry

Kind Regards,
Trevor Fisher
Centre Manager
Tollymore National Outdoor Centre
www.tollymore.com

This topic has been viewed 354 times and has had 0 replies:

Post a Reply