Login

Franchise Opportunities at Antrim Lough Shore Park

< Back to General Discussion  Start a New Topic

chris scott
Administrator
This user joined in Oct 2008 and has made 319 posts.
Posted on 8 July 2015 at 15:07
Hi all,

Please find information below and available to download from the red link at the bottom of this email regarding cafe, restaurant and outdoor activity provider franchises at Lough Neagh Gateway Centre - Antrim Lough Shore Park.

Kind Regards,

Chris Scott
Outdoor Recreation NI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Ref: KS/BR F1/PRO/TEN/12

6th July 2015

Dear Sir/Madam

FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES AT NEW LOUGH NEAGH GATEWAY CENTRE – ANTRIM LOUGH SHORE PARK

Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council is in the process of developing a new Gateway Centre at the Lough Shore Park in Antrim, which is expected to open by early 2017. Expressions of interest are now being invited from suitably experienced operators for the running of key service franchise opportunities which are outlined below.

EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR THE OPERATION OF:

1. Catering Services Franchise

(i) Café (ground floor)
(ii) Restaurant (first floor)

2. Outdoor Activity Franchise (ground floor unit)

The catering franchises could be let separately for the Café and the Restaurant, or both combined together as a single franchise. The Outdoor Activity Franchise offers an opportunity for an operator to provide a wide range of high quality services, including retail/hire of watersports and/or outdoor activity equipment to the public. Full details of these franchise opportunities are available online through the secure portal for e-sourcing NI which can be found at: https://e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk.

Please refer to Appendix 1 attached to this letter which provides images of the existing café facility and concept illustrations of the new Gateway Centre.

This opportunity will become available to apply from 7th July. Please note Expressions of Interest must be submitted before 12 noon on Friday 7th August 2015.

Yours faithfully

KAREN STEELE
Development Manager, Visitor Servicing

Enc.
PDF Document
1.4 MB

This topic has been viewed 584 times and has had 1 replies:

Post a Reply

7jgroup
User
This user joined in Oct 2011 and has made 2 posts.
Posted on 27 July 2015 at 09:42
Hi I cant find it on the escourcing web-link.

Can you send me an email address for the relevant person to allow me to register my interest.

Post a Reply